Latest News

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hurray, Istoryadista is a Finalist in the 2011 Best Cebu Blog Awards



I never realized that Istoryadista has been selected as one of the finalists for the 2011 Best Cebu Blog Awards to be held on December 9, 2011 at the SM City Cebu Trade Hall. There are 40 other talented and interesting bloggers who will vie for the top awards so being added as a finalist is already a huge accomplishment for me. I'm looking forward to meet other bloggers and get to know them. I would like to thank the nameless readers and visitors who made my every waking day and sleepless nights meaningful. As promise, I will keep on writing fresh, new, and interesting articles that will talk about everything under the sun.

I'm planning to do a new series called "Conversations With...," wherein I intend to chat with prominent online individuals and ask them five questions related to anything from what they put in their bags to the favorite video games to play. This is where I will utilize social networking as a medium to keep in touch with people. If you are interested to be featured in my site, please drop a line. A sneak peek, I will feature Miss Earth 2011 candidate Roxanne Smith from England.


My history series will continue with a focus on the mundane and unknown. I intend to cover more video game, travel, and culinary topics soon.

See you at the award's night!
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Hurray, Istoryadista is a Finalist in the 2011 Best Cebu Blog Awards 9 out of 10 based on 10 ratings. 9 user reviews.
Scroll to Top